Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Free "Buy Handmade" Graphics!

I have been wanting to make these for quite some time! Now that I have a free hour on my hands (which is rare these days), I have whipped up some free "Buy Handmade" graphics that you can use for whatever you like!


Right click on whatever banner you would like to use and make sure to save it to your computer as a .gif. Once you upload it to your photobucket account (or any image host), the animation will show up perfectly. Enjoy!














2 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Amy, I think these are adorable. I have saved the large "Buy Handmade" and am putting it on my blog this morning. Your work is so fantastic and I am so glad I found you. Will be contacting you about a new website look soon.

Blessings,

Cathy

Flossiekat said...

Hello, Amy! I am one of your old customers! I still use the template I got from you on ebay. I don't know what made me click on your little tag at the end of my template but I did and it is like meeting an old friend again. Hope all is well with you; I added the "Buy Handmade" to my blog and added you to my favorites. So good to visit with you!!!